Cleary University is an independent, not-for-profit, multi-site, Michigan-based, specialized business university, providing practical, project-based education enabling an immediate alumni contribution to employers, families, and communities.
Our mission is to enrich students’ lives through the knowledge, skills, and credentials that advance careers.
Cleary University will be America's foremost applied-business university.
At Cleary University, we value:
- Effective learning through the application of knowledge
- Constant focus on understanding and satisfying student and employer needs
- Continuous and systemic improvement of product, service, and process
- Work as a source of learning, societal contribution, and self-dignity
- Innovation and opportunity as keys to advancement
- Responsible and ethical business practice and value exchange
- Dedicated staff, faculty, trustees, and other stakeholders
Cleary University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
The Higher Learning Commission is recognized by the Secretary of Education and the Committee on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation (CORPA, now continued under the Council on Higher Education Accreditation, or CHEA).
For further information on The Higher Learning Commission, please visit www.ncahlc.org or contact them at: The Higher Learning Commission; 30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400; Chicago, Illinois 60602-2504.
Proud Member of AQIP
Cleary University is proud to have been accepted to participate in an innovative and new Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP) to maintain accreditation with the Higher Learning Commission. To be accepted into AQIP, Cleary had to demonstrate that it is working towards an ideal defined by the characteristics of high performance organizations and the operational methods of quality management. With AQIP, Cleary University demonstrates it meets accreditation standards and expectations through sequences of events that align with those ongoing activities that characterize organizations using continuous improvement methods to better serve its students, employers, and community.
To learn more about AQIP, please click here.