Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Develop a strategic level of understanding of accounting, management, marketing, economics, and statistics.
- Integrate important relationships across business disciplines.
- Motivate ethical behavior and comply with codes and regulations.
- Correspond effectively ideas and arguments related to business issues.
- Summarize the opportunities and challenges presented by globalization of business.
The Occupational Outlook Handbook 2008-2009 indicates that managers whose accomplishments reflect strong leadership qualities will have the best opportunities for high level positions. It further states that “in an increasingly global economy, experience in international economics and business will also be beneficial.” In choosing a career in organizational leadership, you might want to consider a job as:
- Health Care
- Service Sectors
- Average starting salary $64,100 in 2012
- A 1.9% increase in starting salaries from 2011