Cleary University is dedicated to helping veterans reach their educational goals at little or no cost to eligible student-veterans. In a number of cases, dependents of veterans may also be eligible for financial aid. Please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 517.338.3015 or email@example.com for details and restrictions.
VA students are those who expect to receive education benefits from the U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs under VA education programs such as:
- Chapter 30: Montgomery G.I. Bill Active Duty
- Chapter 31: Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chapter 32: Veterans Educational Assistance Program Educational Assistance Test Program (Sec. 901) VEAP
- Chapter 35: Survivors’ and dependents’ Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 1606: Montgomery G. I. Bill - Selected Reserve
- Hostage Relief Act of 1980
- Restored Entitlement Programs for Survivors (REPS)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP) chapter 1607
- Omnibus Diplomatic Security and Anti-terrorism Act
- State of Michigan Children of Veterans Tuition Grant Program
- Chapter 33: The Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008
Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program
Cleary University is also a participant in the Yellow Ribbon program. This program helps offset tuition costs that exceed the maximum tuition cap under the post-9/11 GI Bill.
Scholarships and Grants
Dozens of scholarships and grants are available for Cleary University students.
VA Benefits Forms
Request for Certification Form
Codes of Conduct Form
Cleary University VA Contact
VA Regional Office
400 South 18th Street
St. Louis, MO 63103-2271