Summer Registration Now Open
Why Take Summer Courses
- Graduate on the Fast Track – Students may graduate a semester early.
- Course Recovery – Get back on track by taking required courses or retaking failed courses.
- Accelerated Courses – Complete courses in half the time.
- Flexibility – Take courses online, anywhere…anytime.
- Save money on tuition, housing, and reduced student loan debt.
Register Early and Win!
- Register before Monday, March 20, 2017, to be entered into a drawing for a $50 Amazon gift certificate. (5 gift certificates will be awarded.)
- Register before Monday, March 27, 2017, to be entered into a drawing for a $25 Amazon gift certificate. (5 gift certificates will be awarded.)
Summer Academic Calendar
- Summer Session A – 5/1/17 to 6/18/17
- Summer Session B – 6/26/17 to 8/13/17
Students are encouraged to contact his or her academic advisor with any questions regarding their summer course eligibility and schedule. Register Now
Academic Advisor/Director of Academic Success
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 517.338.3016
Office: 102-E Chrysler Building
Academic Advisor/Director of Undergraduate Curriculum and Faculty Development
Email: email@example.com Phone: 517.338.3044
Office: 102-D Chrysler Building
Academic Advisor/Assistant Provost for Academic Services
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 517.338.3327
Office Location: Lyons Building
Email: email@example.com Phone: 517-338-3432
Office: Chrysler 102-B
Academic Advisor/Assistant Provost for Academic Affairs and Academic Dean
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 517.338.3048
Office Location: 109 Chrysler Building
Email: email@example.com Phone: 517-338-3430
Office: Chrysler 102-A