Unless otherwise noted, this application can be used:
Scholarship Application Form.
Business Professional Association Scholarship
This is a $4,500 competitive scholarship awarded to a first-time undergraduate student enrolled at Cleary University (full-time), who meets the requirements of documenting community service, proof of membership in his/her high school business professional organization, and providing a high school advisor or teacher recommendation. Applicants must submit a Scholarship Application and an essay and must have at least a 3.0 GPA.
Cleary University Academic Leadership Scholarship
This is a $6,210 competitive scholarship available to new undergraduate students participating regularly in the Cleary University Leadership Society (student volunteers).
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours per term in a degree-seeking program
- Participate regularly in Cleary’s Leadership Society (student volunteers)
- Provide documentation a minimum high school cumulative GPA of 3.5
- Submit an essay written by student including documentation of high school leadership participation
- Maintain satisfactory Society and academic performance (cumulative 3.5 GPA or higher)
Cleary University Admissions Scholarship
Current high school students with a 3.2 GPA or higher, an ACT score of at least 23, and who are interested in a business career are eligible. The scholarship will be applied upon registration which must be completed on or before May 15th.
Cleary University Admissions Scholarship Level I
Cleary University Admissions Scholarship Level II
Cleary University Alumni Legacy Scholarship
Dependents* of Cleary University BBA, BS, or MBA graduates are eligible to receive a 20% grant toward tuition in a degree-seeking program.
- All students are expected to pay the remaining tuition and fees at the point of registration or they may utilize the Cleary University installment plan.
- Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA and successfully complete the term. Grants may be removed in cases where a student withdraws or fails the class.
*A "dependent" is defined as being claimed on a parent's tax return.
Cleary University Excellence Scholarship
Competitive scholarship worth 90% off undergraduate tuition costs open to new National Merit Semi-Finalists.
- Student must minimally enroll for 12 credit hours in a degree seeking program;
- Maintain at least a 3.9 cumulative Cleary University GPA;
- Provide documentation of National Merit Semi-Finalist status;
- Maintain satisfactory academic performance to renew scholarship.
Cleary University Job Guarantee Program
For new students enrolling in the traditional program in the fall term, Cleary University offers Work-to-Learn openings to assist new undergraduate students pay for tuition.
- Students earn minimum wage, ($7.40 per hour) on-campus jobs working at least 15 hours per week
- Students must minimally enroll for 12 credit hours per term in a degree-seeking program
- Students must have a minimum high school cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Positions are selected and filled by department at the university’s discretion
- Program eligibility requires satisfactory job and academic performance
Cleary University Professional Organization Scholarships
The $3,100 renewable competitive scholarship is available to new undergraduate students participating in a career or academic club transitioning from high school to college.
- Participate regularly in a career/academic club (e.g. Accounting, GAASHRM, DECA, etc.);
- Enroll in at least 12 credit hours per term in a degree-seeking program
- Document a high school cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Submit an essay written by the student along with a referral letter from club leadership
- Maintain satisfactory club and academic performance (cumulative 3.0 GPA) to renew scholarship
The DECA Scholarship is a $4,500 competitive scholarship awarded to a first-time undergraduate student enrolled at Cleary University (full-time), who is able to document community service, high school DECA membership, and is able to provide a high school advisor or teacher recommendation. Applicants must submit a Scholarship Application and an essay and have a 3.0 GPA or higher letter to the Financial Aid Department.
Patrick Cleary And Helen Jenks Cleary Scholarship
This is a $3,500 competitive scholarship awarded to a first-time undergraduate student enrolled at Cleary University (full-time), who meets the requirements of documented community service and a high school advisor or teacher recommendation. Applicants must submit a Scholarship Application, an essay, and have earned a 2.5 GPA or higher.