Public and emergency response service builds dedication, diligence, and leadership. These skills are highly sought after by business employers and communities throughout the United States and around the world.
Cleary University understands the sacrifices and courage that public service requires. In an effort to support the dedicated men and women of this industry, Cleary University is committed to offering the highest quality of education available at an affordable price. This is why we have developed the Courage and Service Tuition Program, a public service education pricing for all undergraduate and graduate programs offered by Cleary University.
- Transfer friendly (up to 90 semester credits available)
- Credit for work/life experience (up to 30 semester credits available)
- Flexible class schedules
- 100% online programs available
- Industry-experienced faculty
- Classes in your major from day one
- Assumes student will transfer in approximately 45 semester credits
- $2,500 block tuition per semester (average six semesters)
- Student may enroll in 6-13 credits per semester
- $2,500 block tuition per semester (six semesters)
- Student enrolls in 6 credits per semester
- Duration: 22 months
Police/Peace Officer, Special Agent, Parole Officer, Corrections Officer, Firefighter, Search and Rescue Worker (license required), EMS/EMT worker (license required), Civil Air Patrol (Senior Member), FEMA volunteer, Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) member, 911 Emergency Dispatcher (certificate required), Park Ranger, Security Officer for Public Safety, Campus Emergency Responder, Campus Police, Border Patrol Officer, Maritime Officer, Medevac (fixed wing/helicopter pilot, ambulance, maritime), Disaster Medical Assistance Team (DMAT), Game Warden, State Trooper, US Marshal, United States Security Personnel field agent (example: FBI, CIA, DHS, DEA), Paramedic, City, County, State, and Federal Government employees, including public school employees.
Prospective students who are active or retired military may be eligible for a scholarship opportunity through the Cleary University Veterans Program.