The Cost of a Business Degree just Became More Affordable
Cleary University is a smarter, more hands-on business school built for today’s world. We partner with businesses and organizations in the area to offer eligible employees and their immediate family members a 20 percent tuition grant for both our undergraduate and MBA degree programs. It’s just one more way we’re bringing business school closer to the reality of business life and making a positive impact in our community.
How it Works
- Once an organization becomes a Strategic Business Partner, eligible employees and their dependents must apply to Cleary University and be granted admission; all standard Cleary University admissions requirements apply.
- Applicants must complete the Free Application for Financial Aid (FAFSA), designate Cleary University as their school of choice, and accept all other grants and scholarships for which they are eligible.
- After meeting these requirements, students will meet with an admissions representative or academic advisor to develop their academic plan and to register for classes. Grants are applied to tuition at the time of registration.
The Office of Admissions can answer questions regarding Cleary University programs, admissions requirements, or other services at any time prior to or after the application is submitted.
Is your Employer a Strategic Business Partner?
We currently partner with a number of organizations in Livingston, Oakland, Washtenaw, and Wayne counties and are always creating connections to broaden our reach to make earning a degree a reality. Below is a list of the organizations and businesses currently enrolled in our Strategic Business Partnership program:
- Advanced Orthopedic Specialist Of Brighton
- Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority
- Ann Arbor State Bank/Ann Arbor Bancorp
- Armor Protective Packaging
- Asahi Kasei Plastics North America Inc
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Botsford Hospital
- Brighton Area Fire Authority
- Citizens Insurance Company of America
- City of Brighton
- City of Howell
- David Castlegrant and Associates
- Duncan Chiropractic Group
- Dun-Rite Machining, Inc
- Eberspacher North America
- Express Employment Professionals, Inc.
- Federal-Mogul Corporation
- First National Bank
- FirstMerit Bank
- Flagstar Bank
- Genisys Credit Union
- Goldstar Mortgage Financial Group
- Green Oak Charter Township
- Harada Industry of America, Inc.
- Hartland Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Howell Area Fire Department
- Howell Township
- Huron Valley Ambulance
- Ilmor Engineering Inc.
- ITC Holdings, Corp.
- Lake Trust Credit Union
- LifeSecure Insurance
- Lilly USA, LLC
- Livingston County Government
- Livingston Educational Services Agency
- MS Industries Inc.
- Michigan Urgent Care
- Musashi Auto Parts, MI
- NSF International
- Orchid Orthopedic Solutions
- Saint Joseph Mercy Health System
- Sandler & Travis Trade Advisory Services, Inc.
- Special Tree Rehabilitation System
- TG Fluid Systems USA Corporation
- Thai Summit America
- The State Bank
- TRIBAR Manufacturing LLC
- University of Michigan Credit Union
- Work Skills
For Organizations and Businesses
If your company or organization is interested in exploring a relationship with Cleary University, please contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or 800.686.1883.
SBP Verification Form
Click here to download the SBP Verification Form