2016-2017 College of Undergraduate Studies
$ 17,500 Annual Tuition, $ 8,750 per semester. Block pricing allows students to take 12 – 18 credit hours per semester.
Cleary University guarantees that a student’s tuition will not increase more than 2.5 percent per year for up to 8 consecutive undergraduate semesters if the student is enrolled for at least 12 credit hours, maintains Satisfactory Academic Progress, and does not interrupt enrollment.
- All students required to meet the terms of Cleary University Housing Policy
- Books are not included in tuition and can be purchased online at a Cleary preferred online bookstore, or any other book source.
2016-2017 College of Graduate, Adult, and Professional Studies
$ 8,125 first semester (Based on expected 13 credit hours)
$ 7,500 per semester (Based on 12 credit hours)
$ 30,360 (One or two-year program)
Professional Certificate Tuition (Other than CMA and Financial Planning)
One-year, six class, 100 percent online certificate program rate is $11,250 plus books and technology fees. Certificate classes may be used toward a bachelor degree program.
- Books are not included in tuition and can be purchased online at a Cleary preferred online bookstore, or any other book source
- A Technology Fee will be charged each semester for an amount of $100 per semester
- A complete listing of Cleary University, payment and business office policies are available here