100% Undergraduate/ 90% Graduate Military Service Grant
This grant is available to current active military or honorably discharged veterans for out-of-pocket tuition costs up to 12 credits per term after all other grants, scholarships, employer reimbursement, or VA benefits have been applied.
- Students are required to annually complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid and accept any grants and/or scholarships for which they may be eligible.
- Honorably discharged veterans are required to provide a copy of their DD214 (Member Copy 4 Preferred).
- Students can use the current generic scholarship application to apply and submit to the financial aid office. Essay requirement waived.
- Students are required to maintain at least a 2.0 GPA undergraduate, 3.0 GPA graduate and successfully complete classes to maintain eligibility.
- Graduate military grant must be used within 10 years from discharge date.
Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program
Cleary University will match 50 percent (up to $1,000) with the Yellow Ribbon Program, which helps offset tuition costs that exceed the maximum tuition cap under the post 9/11 GI Bill.
Guaranteed Tuition Rate
If you are called into active duty while you are taking classes at Cleary, and you aren't able to finish your degree, we will hold your tuition rate for up to nine months after you have been released from active duty. You will need to bring in a copy of your release papers to verify.