The Hospitality Management Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree is designed for a working professional with significant work experience in the area of hospitality or an associate’s degree holder who desires to complete a baccalaureate degree for both professional and personal advancement.
A degree in hospitality offers dynamic, exciting, and immediately impactful possibilities for study and employment. It prepares you for careers in numerous roles in a variety of organizations, including hotels, restaurants, resorts, casinos, and cruise ships, and prepares entrepreneurs for small business opportunities.
Graduates of the hospitality management program will be able to:
- Apply respect for culturally diverse perspectives, ethical behavior, and the major concepts and values of the hospitality industry to address business challenges and opportunities.
- Interpret, effectively, the information necessary to manage food service, cost controls, and other financial data to appropriate stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a comprehension from general education and professional courses to critically evaluate situations for an industry based in customer service.
- Analyze, interpret, and communicate information to effectively manage organizational and financial situations in a food service operation.
- Apply major skills, concepts, and principles of hospitality management to facilitate professional processes within a variety of hospitality operations.
Hospitality Management BBA (120 Credits)
Additional Program Requirements
General Education (see General Education Requirements for details) 30 credits
Electives (15+ Credits)Note: Students must complete a minimum of 30 credits at Cleary University to be awarded this degree.
Note: Up to 15 designated core or elective credits can be replaced with MBA or MS courses, which will count towards graduate degree requirements.