Cathy Riesterer is an owner at Cooper & Riesterer, PLC. She holds a JD from University of Michigan Law School, and a BA from Michigan State University. Community connections include:
- Brighton Rotary Club, Current Scholarship Chair and Past President.
- Michigan Law Moot Court Competition, Univ. of Michigan – Mock Judge, 2018
- First United Methodist Church, Youth Leader & Past Board Member
- Greater Brighton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Howell Chamber of Commerce
- VINA Community Dental Center, Board Member
- Contributing Author of the Book Chapter, Structuring the Contractual
- Relationship, Fundamentals of International Franchising, ABA, 2001
In the mid 80’s, Riesterer began practicing law – corporate, real estate, and franchising. During the 90’s, she was Assistant General Counsel for Domino’s Pizza International to support their international expansion from 20 to 60 international markets. In addition to franchising, Riesterer now assists businesses from startup planning and ongoing contractual needs to termination or sale; specialized real estate issues like riparian rights; regulatory commercial or residential developments; and litigation, when needed.