Spring 2021 Guide
Welcome to 2021 Cleary Cougars! We have worked diligently to provide more flexibility in our course schedules and formats, extra safety protocols for residential housing, enhanced dining services, more student life activities, much more for the 2020-2021 academic year. Because we are so committed to a safe and successful academic year, we have also invested a significant amount of time, resources, and expertise into our operations.
To make this year as safe as possible, we need all students, faculty, and staff to:
- Wear facial coverings indoors.
- Wear facial coverings when social distancing is not possible.
- Frequently wash and sanitize your hands.
- Maintain a safe distance as much as possible.
- Complete the daily screening process (temperature and health survey).
- Adhere to safety measure we have established to operate as safe as possible this year.
- Be flexible and adaptable as we navigate constantly changing requirements and mandates.
Go Cleary Cougars!
It is our promise to provide up-to-date information regarding the health and safety of our campus community. We will update this page every Monday as we learn of individuals within our community who are positive or presumed positive for COVID-19 or identify any potential exposure on our campus.
Cleary University students/staff testing positive or possibly exposed to COVID-19:
Last updated Friday, August 6, 2021 at 4:49 p.m.
In an effort to provide clarity around our plan for responding to COVID-19 and how we will return to campus, we have developed a flexible approach to re-open campus that can be adjusted as conditions evolve. Click on the boxes below for more information.