ACHIEVEMENT TRANSFER SCHOLARSHIP
New transfer students with six or more semester credits and have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher are eligible. The scholarship will be applied upon first term registration. Students must register at least three weeks prior to first term start.
- Application for admission to Cleary University
- Full-time enrollment in a Cleary bachelor or higher degree program
- Maintain a 3.5 Level I ($6,000) or 3.0 Level II ($3,000) for annual renewal up to two years
PHI THETA KAPPA SCHOLARSHIP
Cleary University provides $4,000 renewable scholarships to members of Phi Theta Kappa who have graduated from an accredited community college or university with at least a 3.0 GPA within the past 12 months.
- Application of admission to Cleary University
- Recommendation letter from previous college staff or faculty member
- Documentation that verifies current membership in good standing with Phi Theta Kappa
- Enroll full-time in a Bachelor or higher degree at Cleary University
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA for annual renewal for up to two years ($2,000 per academic year)