Campus Dining Protocols During COVID-19
- On-campus dining is available in the new Cleary Commons.
- Seating is limited to 50% capacity.
- Students may also take their meals to go to promote health, safety, and well-being among all student residents.
- Grocery and food deliveries will be allowed on campus.
- All diners will be required to wash their hands before entering food service lines.
- All food service staff will undergo pre-work temperature checks and will wear facial coverings and gloves when in contact with diners and as their jobs safely allow.