Close this search box.

Cleary University

Office of the Registrar

The Office of the Registrar is the place for all your higher education records requests and student documentation. We hold all student records and all grade reports. When you need documentation to show your progress at Cleary University, this is the place to contact, including transcripts, diplomas, grade reports, and more.


How to Order Student Transcripts

Students may request an official transcript by ordering through the Parchment storefront. The cost for each transcript is $15. Unofficial copies of transcripts may be requested by completing the Unofficial Transcript Request Form.  The unofficial transcript copy will be sent as a pdf file to your email address. For all transcripts, please allow 5-7 business days for processing.

Diploma Request

A duplicate diploma copy is available for $35. Diplomas will not be released until all accounts have been settled with the Business Office.  Please allow up to two months for processing.

VA Certification

For more information about veterans’ benefits and to apply for certification, contact Cleary University’s Veterans representative.

In-School Deferment Form

Information Change

Students may change their address or contact information here and send it to records@cleary.edu

Records Office Contact Information

Cleary University
ATTN: Records Department
3750 Cleary Drive
Howell, MI 48843
Direct Line: 517.338.3020  Fax: 734.330.2517
Email: records@cleary.edu

Spring 2020 Pass / No Credit

Cleary University provided students the option to receive their spring semester course grades as either Pass/No Credit or as letter grades. Any course in which an undergraduate student has earned a C- or above is eligible to be converted to a Pass grade based on the student’s choice. Graduate students must earn a B- or above to be eligible to receive a Pass if they choose.