To provide an intimate, student-centered business education that instills the values of the Cleary Mind™ in our community.
Founded in 1883, Cleary University is a four-year, world-class university bestowing undergraduate and graduate degrees from a unique Business Arts curriculum, driven by a faculty of thought leaders with deep, practical experience in their industries. Offering on-campus and online education models, Cleary provides a rich residence life and vibrant athletics, with more than 200 students live on a rolling, 50-acre campus and nearly 2,000 students overall. Graduates land jobs faster than their peers and with higher earning salaries at the start of their careers.
Cleary University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission, a proud member of the HLC Standard Pathway, and an approved institution by the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. A nonprofit university, Cleary’s campus is located at 3750 Cleary Drive, Howell, MI 48843, (800) 686-1883. Cleary also hosts an education center at 2470 Collingwood St., Detroit, MI 48202. www.cleary.edu
Follow Cleary on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClearyU/
Follow Cleary on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/school/cleary-university
Follow Cleary on Twitter: @ClearyUniverse
Follow Cleary on Instagram: https://instagram.com/clearyuniversity
- Innovation + determination
- Developing the next generation of innovators
- Teaching 21st Century skills
- Ambitious / determined / will do the hard work
- Athletics / healthy competition
- A unique education: training through practice + repetition • Graduates are prepared, ready for the next challenge
Proper Naming Conventions
- On first reference, always say Cleary University.
- Subsequent references can be just Cleary or Cleary U.
- There cannot be use of CU.
Branded Marketing Materials Policy
All Cleary branded marketing materials need approval by the marketing department before disseminating to the public or publishing online.
Visual Style Characteristics
Cleary University Design:
- Is exciting and dynamic, bold and confident • Features diagonals and angled elements
- Employs the Cougar claw marks
- Uses a mix of textures and orientations
- Is kinetic / conveys movement and energy
- Is stable, but not static
- Engages its audience and sometimes incorporates unexpected elements
- Will integrate physical and/or digital interactivity whenever possible (e.g. interesting folds, die cuts, sliding components, etc.
Please contact the Cleary University Marketing & Communications department if you have any questions regarding Cleary branding.
Cleary Brand Asset Downloads
PRIMARY LOGO //
In most circumstances, this logo should be used
- Minion Pro–Medium
- Tracking +10
To ensure proper spacing when the logo is stacked, the point size and leading should be the same number
White text on black, the dark blue, or dark red
from Cleary’s color palette
When using reversed logo, adjust the font
- Minion Pro–Semibold
- Tracking +25
C100 / M64 / Y0 / K60
R0 / G43 / B92
80 / M44 / Y0 / K40
R27 / G84 / B133
C0 / M100 / Y63 / K29
R179 / G8 / B56
C0 / M100 / Y63 / K50
R139 / G0 / B39
PMS Cool Gray 3C
C0 / M0 / Y0 / K20
R200 / G200 / B200
C0 / M0 / Y0 / K40
R167 / G169 / B172
C90 / M25 / Y20 / K0
R0 / G146 / B183
C100 / M90 / Y30 / K40
R21 / G37 / B83
C0 / M96 / Y96 / K0
R238 / G45 / B40