The one constant in today’s career environment is unrelenting change—change catalyzed by economic, environmental and cultural transformations, global business, and technology. The Cleary Business Arts™ education and related degrees embrace the dynamic realities of change. This one-of-a-kind business education enables you to enter the business world uniquely prepared to think—with agility and flexibility—to encounter change and thrive.
Unlike a specialized degree, a business degree can help you launch your career in several different industries, which can be a huge asset when seeking a job after graduation. Business and related subjects (such as the FAME group – finance, accounting, management, and economics) are among the most strategic fields of study at universities worldwide, particularly at the graduate level.
Business touches every aspect of modern human society, and professionals with a business degree are diverse and often highly paid, which is why business graduates remain in high demand globally. Degrees in business management provide you with a highly portable degree in general management. The broad base of subjects covered in this degree, and its concentrations, will enable you to control your path and then shift it – and shift it again – when markets, economies, and industries evolve and change.
- Project Manager
- Team Manager
- Information Manager
- Team Leader
- Entry-level Manager
- Operations Supervisor
Graduates of the business management program will be able to:
- Apply critical thinking to the research, analysis, and resolution of business problems.
- Communicate effectively in written and oral presentations.
- Direct the work of others to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Relate ethical, legal, and social considerations to complex business situations.
- Identify motivational traits and qualities necessary to accomplish organizational goals.
- Evaluate effectiveness of management processes, programs, and outcomes.
ABA – Business Management (60 Credits)
Additional Program Requirements
General Education (see General Education Requirements for details) 30 credits