A degree in business ethics prepares you to address the business world’s most complex problems. The business ethics faculty has created an environment that takes these complex problems and looks for workable, real-world solutions. The coursework emphasizes critical thinking skills and ethical problem solving. In this program, you learn how to cooperate with industry leaders at all levels and regulatory agencies while addressing these complex problems. Specializing in business ethics provides you with the foundation of knowledge relevant to acquiring a leadership position in the areas of compliance, governmental oversight, or corporate governance. With the emphasis on critical thinking and problem-solving skills, this program is designed for real-world, solution-driven results and is applicable across industries. Governance and ethics specialists are always in demand.
- Director of Corporate Social Responsibility
- University Professor
- Corporate Business Ethics Representative
- Compliance Specialist
Graduates of the business ethics program will be able to:
- Promote understanding of the importance, for business and the community, of ethical conduct.
- Provide the skills with which to recognize and resolve ethical issues in business.
- Enhance awareness and critical self-examination of one’s own values, and appreciate the relevance of personal values in the business/workplace setting.
- Encourage reflection on the ethical dimension of your own decision making in the workplace and other settings.
BBA – Business Ethics (120 Credits)
Additional Program Requirements
General Education (see General Education Requirements for details) 30 credits